Pools, saunas and steam baths
- Outdoor salt pool.
- Cold water pool.
- Outdoor spa.
- Warm water pool.
- Relaxation pool.
- Resting room.
- Kneipp system - cold "water-stream".
- Resting spots.
- Foot vessels with heatbenches.
- Icy well.
- Steam sauna - classical Finnish sauna where water is poured on the hot stones.
- Fire sauna with open flame effects.
- Infrared sauna. Especially good for back and joint pain, rheumatism and degenerative joint disease because the heat penetrates the tissue. Ideal for sport injuries.
- Soft sauna (50-60 degrees) with a little bit of steam is a mild sauna which combines the advantages of the sauna and the steam bath.
Experience the classic steam bath with up to 100% air humidity. Herbal steam bath - warm tile covered room where you can apply moisturising mud that will be gradually washed off the body by automatic rain water showers in the ceiling.
Mineral grotto (40-50 degrees) - a dry room enriched with strong saline minerals. By inhaling the saline air you will achieve therapeutic impact that affects the airways in a positive manner.