Specifically valid for pitches with a fixed price 2020
The price is valid for the household with children under the age of 18 living at home. If anyone else makes use of the caravan, you will have to pay the standard charge per person + pitch charge per night.
The "Fixed Price" offer, is possible from March 10th - June 18th.
Everyone gets a current meter, where you have to pay 3,5 KW/H. This ammount are to be payed at the end of the season.
Spring and autumn flex sites 2020
You can leave your caravan at the pitch for free when not using it.
The caravan may be vacant in periods: March 10th - June 18th. 2019 (Spring flex site, excl holidays - see below) and also August 14th - October 26th 2020 (Autumn flex site).
In case the caravan is vacant in one or more of the following periods, the standard charge is to be paid - 2 adults + pitch charge per night:
|Easter||5 nights (8/4-13/4)|
|Ascension Day holidays|
4 nights (20/5-24/5)
|Whitsun||3 nights (29/5-1/6)|
|Week 42||9 nights (9/10 - 18/10)|
Whether you have a seasonal pitch with a fixed price or a flex site, the following apply:
- Awnings may be put up the entire period.
- Awnings with a floor is permitted.
- When the caravan is vacant, the power must be turned off and the cords coiled up.
- Entrance to the Water Park is free in all periods, once a day for a maximum 3 hours.
- Wellness is free, once a day for a maximum of 3 hours in period E from Monday to Thursday from 16 years of age For Flex sites- Places with a fixed price have a price of 5€ monday to thursday from 16 years of age. Not valid on April 13th, May 21st and June 1st).
- Water Park, PlayCity and Wellness is only free when spending the night at the campsite.
- All guests must apply at the reception.