This is for all lovers of holidays by the North Sea. Stay updated on the latest from the beachside, tempting offers and other relevant information.
Terms and Conditions for Hvidbjerg Strand Feriepark
Rental Terms and Conditions
Booking Conditions for Hvidbjerg Strand Feriepark
Booking and payment
If you book a stay with your own caravan/tent/motorhome or accommodation in a hut, hotel apartment or beach house, the full amount is payable upon booking.
As soon as we receive your booking, Hvidbjerg Strand Feriepark will send you a booking confirmation by email. If you do not receive an email with your booking confirmation, please check your spam filter or junk email box.
Check your booking confirmation
When you receive your booking confirmation, it is your responsibility to check that the period and unit selected are correct.
Cancellation (without optional Cancellation Protection)
No refund is payable in the event of cancellation of a prepaid stay without optional Cancellation Protection.
We recommend purchasing our Cancellation Protection when booking a stay at Hvidbjerg Strand Feriepark. You will then be protected if you need to cancel your booking. Cancellation Protection also covers illness.
Cancellation Protection is automatically added to your invoice by the Receptionist. If you do not want Cancellation Protection, here is what to do:
- Bank transfer: deduct the price of Cancellation Protection if not required.
- Online payment: please contact us by phone if you do not require Cancellation Protection.
- Online bookings: Select whether you require Cancellation Protection
Cancellation Protection costs DKK 295 per booked unit, and must be ordered at the time of booking. Once payment is made, Cancellation Protection cannot be ordered or cancelled.
What Cancellation Protection covers
In case of a booking containing several units (caravan/tent/camper, cabin, hotel apartment or beach villa), will the cancellation only include the unit which the affected person should occupy.”
Cancellation Protection covers up to 12 noon on the day of arrival. The full amount (less the price of Cancellation Protection) will be refunded upon presentation of a doctor's certificate.
More than 60 days before arrival
The full amount will be refunded in the event of cancellation more than 60 days before arrival, less an administration fee of DKK 500. The price of Cancellation Protection will not be refunded.
60-30 days before arrival
A refund of 50% of the amount paid will be made in the event of cancellation. The price of Cancellation Protection will not be refunded.
29-0 days before arrival
No refund for cancellation.
During your stay
In the event of acute illness, accident or death of a member of your immediate family, check whether you are covered by your own private travel insurance. Our Cancellation Protection does NOT cover if you need to cut short your stay.
The right to change your mind and refunds
Please note that your booking is not covered by the rules of the Danish Consumer Protection Act on the right to change your mind. Sales of accommodation (huts, summerhouses, camping, etc.) are covered by a special derogation provision in Section 18 (2), no. 12 of the Act. Bookings made are therefore not covered by the 14 day right to change your mind.
Dogs are welcome on the site and in our huts and beach houses. Dogs are NOT allowed in hotel apartments. A special price is payable for dogs. A cleaning supplement of DKK 750 will be charged for dogs staying with guests in huts or beach houses without advance payment.
Your booking price includes
- Free entry to the pool complex once daily for all guests.
- Free unlimited entry to the trampoline centre, playland and playgrounds for all guests.
- Free entry to the Wellness Centre once daily for all guests over 16 staying in huts, hotel apartments and beach houses.
- Free entry to the Wellness Centre for camping guests over 16 during certain periods. For more details, go to our website.
Arrival and departure
Hotel and beach houses
Arrival from 4 PM. Departure by 11 AM.
Cleaning and 2 towels per person included in the price.
Arrival from 4 PM. Departure by 10 AM.
Huts can accommodate up to 4 guests. In the event of more than 4 guests, linen packs will be provided by Reception when you check in. 2 towels per person are included in the price.
Your pitch will be ready by 2 PM, and must be vacated by 12 noon.
Pitches with private shower will be ready by 3 PM and must be vacated by 10 AM.
Certain pitches and accommodation cannot be guaranteed, but we make every attempt to meet your preferences.
Hvidbjerg Strand Feriepark cannot be held liable for the availability of a rental. If you cannot reach the park on time due to transport problems (e.g. because of cancelled flights/trains, car breakdown, traffic, border closings etc.), no compensation is payable.
Pool complex, Wellness Centre, play hall and trampoline centre on arrival and departure days
Guests in huts, beach houses and the hotel
Facilities can be used on arrival day as soon as you have received a key. During low season (please ask in Reception), the facilities can be used on departure day up to 3 PM.
Guests in caravans, tents and motorhomws
Facilities can be used as soon as you check in. Facilities can be used on departure day up to 12 noon.
Smoking is not permitted in any of our huts, the hotel and beach houses. The same applies to e-cigarettes. Violation of this rule will incur a cleaning fee of DKK 1500.
Smoking in general: Please be considerate on outdoor public areas, and always put cigarette butts in the bins provided. Smoking is not permitted in indoor public areas. The same applies to e-cigarettes.
The responsibilities of guests
Tenants renting huts, beach houses and hotel apartments are fully liable for fixtures and fittings during their stay. Damage and missing fixtures and fittings due to the tenant are payable upon check out. The tenant named on the rental agreement is also liable for damage caused by other guests in the tenancy. Huts, beach houses and hotel apartments cannot sleep more guests than the number stated on the price list. At least one guest over the age of 18 must be present throughout the stay.
Hygiene, including COVID-19.
Due to extra hygiene precautions, there can be limited access to certain facilities during your stay. Some areas/facilities can be temporarily or permanently closed during your stay. No refund is payable on part or all of your stay.
If one of our main activities (Wellness Centre, pool complex, trampoline centre/playland) is closed for an extended period by the authorities on hygiene grounds, COVID-19 etc., we will offer a refund on your stay or a voucher for the amount paid.
- Hvidbjerg Strand Feriepark will do everything to ensure you enjoy a stay to remember. However, things can go wrong, and if you find anything unsatisfactory, please contact Reception. If a rental unit is unsatisfactory due to poor cleaning or damage and we are not aware of it, please contact Reception as soon as possible after check in (within 2 hours). Complaints concerning cleaning, for example, that are not made until departure will not be considered.
- Hvidbjerg Strand Feriepark cannot be held liable for the presence of animals and insects, as the park is located in the countryside.
- Please note that the site is close to a military exercise area, which means there can be loud noises.
- Complaints made after returning home must be received by us within 7 days after departure. Please write to email@example.com.
- In the event of disagreement, legal proceedings can be taken at the District Court in Esbjerg according to Danish law.
- According to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Hvidbjerg Strand Feriepark is the Data Controller. Any enquiries concerning data protection must be addressed in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hvidbjerg Strand Feriepark processes the personal data tenants provide when booking for the purposes of processing the booking, to fulfil the terms of the rental agreement and to comply with any other undertakings we may have in pursuance of the agreements between Hvidbjerg Strand Feriepark and the tenant.
- You can object to the processing of your personal data for the above purposes at any time.
- Hvidbjerg Strand Feriepark can disclose relevant details contained in this agreement to its business associates to the extent necessary (e.g. cleaning contractor, credit card issuers, insurance companies and the public authorities) with regard to executing a let, charging the correct amount and secure payment, or to the extent necessary according to law.
- Hvidbjerg Strand Feriepark only transfers personal data to countries outside the EU/EEA to the extent necessary and only when suitable guarantees have been received of sufficient protection in accordance with the law.
- Personal data is only retained for the period necessary according to the relevant purpose or according to the law.
- Tenants have the right to be informed – and receive a copy of – the data that Hvidbjerg Strand Feriepark has registered, and to have such data corrected or revised if they are incorrect. Tenants also have the right to have data erased if they are no longer needed to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected, or if processing is illegal. Finally, tenants have the right to request Hvidbjerg Strand Feriepark to limit processing of the relevant data.
- Hvidbjerg Strand Feriepark uses server side cookies and a secure connection to protect the data you submit on our website.
- When paying by credit card, the transaction goes via a secure server, in which data is encrypted before being sent via the internet.
Prices and discounts
Hvidbjerg Strand Feriepark’s prices are adjusted regularly. Please refer to our website for current prices. We reserve the right to cancel a tenancy agreement that contains typos and/or other errors. Discounts cannot be combined.
Force Majeure and the like
If fulfilment of a rental agreement is impossible – or can only be fulfilled under extreme difficulty – due to force majeure or similar circumstances, including (but not limited to): war, rebellion, natural disasters, oil and petrol rationing, pollution disasters, epidemics, pandemics, suspension of currency trading, extreme weather, drought, floods, closed borders, traffic conditions, strikes, lockouts and the like that could not have been foreseen when entering into the rental agreement, Hvidbjerg Strand Feriepark is entitled to cancel the rental agreement, as it cannot be held liable in such circumstances.
In the event of such circumstances, Hvidbjerg Strand Feriepark shall inform the tenant as soon as possible. No refund of any amount paid is due. However, the tenant will receive a voucher for the amount paid. The voucher can be used to purchase a new stay within a period of 3 years.
Hvidbjerg Strand Feriepark
Hvidbjerg Strandvej 27
Phone: +45 27 90 40
Cvr.: 78 18 88 12